The solution that provides greater physical access security to your company or organization through biometric technology.
Real Time Monitoring
Provides a monitoring panel where you will have the opportunity to see records of people and vehicles quickly and easily.
Counts with an option of Who entered?Where the list and graphics of people inside the organization are shown and those who already exit.
Register Data of a Person or Vehicle
Taking all basic data of people or vehicles to insert them into the system according to the roles assigned and then capture the biometric data.
Biometric Information Registry
Allows to register a person´s biometric information such as: signature, face, fingerprint, veins, iris, proximity card, palm, voice, among others.
Vehicle Registration and Access
Offers authentication and access of authorized vehicles through tag reading, high frequency cards or license plate recognition.
Monitoring and Control of People
It has blueprint monitoring, which allows you to upload the chart of your organization to assign devices to them and control the movement of people through them.
It monitors the maximum capacity requirements allowed, with programmable devices that allow alerting in the event that the current allowed capacity is exceeded at all times.
Configure Profile and Access Time
It allows you to assign a route and time range for people to access specific areas of your company.
It shows traffic of the people and vehicles, changes in the blacklist, inventory of unauthorized people on the different devices added in your company or organization.
MIA has a platform that simplifies event control, from which you can manage all notifications, schedule events and apply actions related to access control and other devices:
These notifications will be received by different means such as:
Directly into the system.
These and many other event and action configurations can be created from MyIntelli Events.
Carries out the process of entry and registration of people alongwith their vehicles, quickly and safely.
1. Basic data of the people or vehicles is uploaded to the system.
2. In case of vehicles, license plate and its relevant data are captured, such as: brand, type, model and color.
3. It is assigned where and for how long people or vehicles can have access to the organization.
4. Biometric data is captured through equipment such as fingerprint readers and face recognition devices among others.
5. Registered information is sent to the corresponding device to allow access.
6. Access to the organization is allowed and subsequently monitoring is carried out through our MyIntelli software.
It’s not just a system, it’s total control in your hands…